Thoughts and Wanderings

Monday, May 3, 2010

Biscuits

I found a great recipe. Fast. Delicious. And I can make as little as 4 biscuits which is perfect for the two of us. I'm dreaming of a summer morning sitting on my back porch with a latte and warm biscuits. Lovely dream... Soon...

Fluffy Biscuit Muffins
from Taste of Home: Ultimate Five Ingredient Recipes
(Lots of good things to eat in this book!)
1 cup self rising flour
2 tablespoons mayonnaise (do not substitute)
1/2 cup milk
In a bowl, cut flour and mayonnaise together until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk, stir just until mixed. Spoon into four greased muffin cups. Bake at 425 degrees for 14 - 16 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 biscuits

Try them... Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

T said...

Thanks! I'll try them.