Thoughts and Wanderings

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Scarf for Clifford, the big red dog.

I was visiting in Sacramento.
little 6 year old granddaughter wanted a scarf for red stuffed Clifford. I told her I had yarn but no knitting needles. Very sad Nonna. Very sad little girl. Can't disappoint my little girl! :-(
Now what?
Son-in-law (daddy) overheard and asked what knitting needles look like?
"Sticks with points on the ends," I told him.
"Hmmm," he said. And went to the kitchen. He returned seconds later with a set of chopsticks.
Clifford is getting a scarf. :-)
happy little girl.
ingenious son-in-law
Now she wants me to make him a shirt! That's going to be another story...
The end.

1 comment:

T said...

EXCELLENT!

Now, what I want to know is why did you have yarn and no knitting needles?